An important aspect of Raksha Bandhan is celebrating the special bond between brothers and sisters. Despite fights between the siblings, they always have each other’s back when faced with a difficult situation. Siblings are best friends, whether it’s hiding secrets or giving advice in times of need.
Throughout India, the festival of Raksha Bandhan is celebrated every year to celebrate this beautiful bond. Sisters tie Rakhi to the hands of their brothers on this day in order to promise to be their guardians forever. Some siblings spend the day in each other’s company, while others cannot get in touch except through their phones.
You can share these messages, quotes, and greetings with your sibling if he or she is far away from you this Raksha Bandhan.
Happy Raksha Bandhan 2022: Quotes
- “Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero”
- “Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there.”
- “There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother.”
Happy Raksha Bandhan 2022: Messages
- It would be nice if you were here with me, tying rakhi on my wrist and fighting with me for your gift. I miss you so much, sister!
- The only thing that makes me cry is missing your annoying laughter and love-filled fights. This Rakhi, I am sending blessings your way!
- On the occasion of Raksha Bandhan, my sister, please accept my gratitude for all that you have done for me. You are a gift to my heart and a friend to my spirit. Thank you for making life so lovely.
- It is amazing that we get to grow up together. You have the sweetness of sugar. You are as sweet as sugar. You are a sister’s dream brother and the best friend anyone could ask for. Brother, I appreciate all the love you have shown me and the way you stand by me no matter what. I ask God to grant you long life and good health on this special day of Raksha Bandhan. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you, my dearest brother!
Happy Raksha Bandhan 2022: WhatsApp Greetings
- This Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God to give my handsome brother good health, long life, a world of happiness, positivity, peace, and all that he desires. Dear Brother, Happy Raksha Bandhan!!
- I am sending you a thread of love, which will bind our hearts and lives together and make our bond of togetherness stronger. A very happy Raksha Bandhan to you!
- Sister, you are like rose petals and your brother is like thorns. A brother stands guard over a sister when she blossoms beautifully to prevent anyone from plucking her. Greetings on Raksha Bandhan!