The central government’s ‘Har Ghar Tiranga’ campaign is a part of the Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav, which commemorates the 75th year of Independence, and it aims to encourage people to hoist national flags in their homes from August 13 to 15. In order to make the drive successful, the Centre even modified the Flag Code of India, 2002 to permit the Tricolor to be displayed in homes around the clock.
Table of Content:
- Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign
- Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign Overview
- Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign Goal
- The Flag Code: Amendments to the Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign
- Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign Anthem Released, Well-known Celebrities in it
- Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign Registration
- Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign Certificate Important Points
- Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign Certificate Download
- Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign: Here’s how to buy the national flag online via India Post
- PM Modi Instructs to use National Flag as Profile Image
- How to Make Tiranga as your Instagram/ Facebook Profile Picture
- How to Make Tiranga as your Twitter Profile Picture
1. Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign
India, on August 15, 2022, will celebrate its 75 years of independence from British rule in 1947. The government has proclaimed the Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav to commemorate this accomplishment.
The Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav, which commemorates the 75th anniversary of Independence Day, includes the Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign. Prime Minister Modi has fueled this campaign by urging all people to fly the national flag at their residences between August 13 and August 15.
The government has also approved the use of polyester and equipment for flag production in order to ensure that there are as many flags as possible available to support this effort. The previous law allowed flags made of khadi, cotton, wool, silk, and bunting material to be hand-spun and hand-woven.
As the occasion approaches, individuals from all castes, tribes, famous people, athletes, singers, and national legends are tweeting about it and collaborating on topics and projects related to the Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign.
2. “Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign Overview”
|Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign
|Name of the Event
|Azadi Ka Amrut Mahotsav 2022
|Prime Minister Narendra Modi
|Government of India
|13 August 2022
|Last Date of the celebration
|15 August 2022
|Purpose of Event
|An Event for the 75th Independence Day
3. Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign Goal
To celebrate the 75th anniversary of India’s independence, the Indian government started a campaign to encourage people to bring the national flag home and raise it.
4. The Flag Code: Amendments to the Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign
On July 20, 2022, the Flag Code of India was modified to allow for the flying of the national flag at both dusk and dawn. In accordance with the previous regulation, the flag could only be flown before sunrise or after sunset.
Additionally, regardless of a ceremony or event, any educational institution, the general public, or private organizations are permitted to fly the national flag whenever they so choose, provided they abide by the guidelines for maintaining the flag’s honor and dignity.
5. Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign Anthem Released, Well-known Celebrities in it
A number of A-list celebrities appear in the new Independence Day song, Har Ghar Tiranga Anthem. Not only government ministers, but also renowned actors, athletes, and singers are joining forces for the campaign. The Har Ghar Tiranga Anthem features performances by Amitabh Bachchan, Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma, Akshay Kumar, Prabhas, Neeraj Chopra, Tiger Shroff and his father, Jackie Shroff, as well as Anupam Kher, MC Mary Kom, Mithali Raj, and other stars. In addition, the song has been performed by Sonu Nigam and Asha Bhosle.
In the video, you can see individuals from all over India proudly and honorably raising the tricolor in their homes. In a tweet, Amitabh Bachchan stated that the Tiranga was his pride, his soul, and everything else. He stated that it was an honor to have even a small part in the anthem.
There it says, “Har Ghar Tiranga…Ghar Ghar Tiranga…celebrate our Tiranga with this melodious salute to our Tricolor, the symbol of our pride and unity as our country celebrates 75 years of independence,” and “celebrate our Tiranga with this melodious salute to our Tricolor,” and “celebrate our Tiranga with this melodious salute to our Tricolor,” and “celebrate our Tiranga with this melodious salut In this video
Volume up 🎚!— Amrit Mahotsav (@AmritMahotsav) August 3, 2022
The biggest patriotic song of the year, the HAR GHAR TIRANGA Anthem, OUT NOW!! An ode to the strength & grace of our Tiranga, this song is going to rekindle in you a sense of pride & love for the nation. (1/2)#TirangaAnthem #AmritMahotsav #MainBharatHoon pic.twitter.com/fIpdS2joIu
6. Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign Important Points
The Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign helps to make the 75th anniversary of Independence Day a memorable and happy occasion. :In order to avoid any potential problems, keep the following in mind when raising flags:
- No one should be saluted while the flag is being raised.
- It’s important for citizens to remember not to be disrespectful when displaying the Indian flag as a uniform, costume, pillow, or any other type of clothing.
- It would be disrespectful to fly any other flag at the same height as the Indian flag or higher.
- Citizens must keep in mind that flags may only be displayed on open residences.
- On trains, the flag cannot be flown by anyone.
- Hoisting should not be used to advertise a stunt because doing so will result in legal action.
- You cannot participate in propaganda during the event or sing the national anthem of another country while displaying your own flag.
How to hoist flag | Where to hoist flag | Correct Order to Hoist Flag
7. Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign Registration.
- Visit the official website to sign up for the Har Ghar Tiranga campaign and commemorate the country’s 75th anniversary of independence. Nationwide residents will be able to pin a flag to the portal between August 13 and August 15, 2022.
- In order to register, citizens must first go to www.harghartiranga.com
- In-Home Page, click on the option “PIN A FLAG”.
- In order to fill out the form after clicking it, a new page will open and ask for your permission to use location services.
- Your name and your mobile phone number are the only two fields on the form that must be filled out.
- Then, you must upload a photo of yourself with the Indian flag that serves as your profile picture.
- Click on the Next Option.
- Then, modify the precise location of the region where the flag was hosted on the map. The flag will then be attached to the map, and a thank-you message will appear.
8. Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign Certificate Download
By using the steps provided below to download the Har Ghar Tiranga Certificate, all Indian citizens can obtain their certificates online.
- Visit the official websites – harghartiranga.com
- On the homepage, click on the Har Ghar Tiranga link.
- Enter your email ID or mobile number.
- Enable your mobile phone’s location service.
- Click Next Button.
- Now the map will be opened on your mobile, set your location.
- Click the “Pin a Flag” button.
- Your photo is now pinned.
- After that, download the Har Ghar Tiranga Certificate.
9. Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign: Here’s how to buy the national flag online via India Post
As part of the “Har Ghar Tiranga” campaign, the Department of Post is providing free doorstep delivery of the national flag “tricolor” for Independence Day celebrations. Through the post office website, the national flag can be ordered for Rs 25. The size will be available without a pole and will be 20 inches long and 30 inches wide, respectively.
On the website epostoffice.gov.in, it can be purchased. Citizens can directly buy the national flag by going to the nearby post office. The post office will be open on holidays throughout the country’s 75th Independence Day celebration, Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav.
The customer must place an order on the post office website, pay for it, and have the flags delivered from the closest post office that has them in stock, per a notice from the Department of Post dated July 28, 2022. Customers will get a free delivery of the national flag, the department claims.
As part of the “Har Ghar Tiranga” campaign, the postal service claims that it will sell national flags via its ePostoffice Portal. The customer must place an order on this website, pay for it, and have the nearby post office deliver their flags if they are in stock.
Visit your local post office to buy Tiranga or order online at www.epostoffice.gov.in, per India Post’s tweet.
Step 1: Open the link and sign up.
Step 2: Enter the credentials to log in.
Step 3: Click “National Flag” under “Products” and add it to your shopping cart.
Step 4: After clicking “Buy now,” enter your mobile number once more and double-check the OTP.
Step 5- Select “Proceed to Payment.”
Step 6: Pay the Rs 25 using your preferred method.
10. PM Modi Instructs to use National Flag as Profile Image
before Independence Day. The PM wants us to use the national flag as our profile picture on social media sites like WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, and others before Independence Day. The Prime Minister of India requested in Mann Ki Baat that citizens upload images of our nation’s flag to social media between August 2 and August 15. This year is the 75th anniversary of Independence Day, which is called Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav. The event will take place from August 13 to August 15, lasting three days. PM Modi spoke in Mann Ki Baat about the origins of the national flag and the people who created its designs. The government is also making changes to the flag code.
Therefore, everyone is required to take a selfie with the flag and upload it online. Small pieces of material are used to create flags. According to official sources, 20 crore national flags will be flown atop homes over the course of the next three days. “When India marks its 75th anniversary of independence, we will all witness a magnificent and significant event.”
11. How to Make Tiranga as your Instagram/ Facebook Profile Picture
12. How to Make Tiranga as your Twitter Profile Picture